Our thanks to Gillian Moore from CEIS Ayrshire for coming in to speak to us on Thursday (8/8/19) lunchtime on Irvine Beat FM.
CEIS Ayrshire are a charitable organisation based in Irvine & Stevenston. The purpose of CEIS is to provide help and support to members of the community who are seeking employment & work training opportunities.
Any North Ayrshire resident who is unemployed and over 16 can benefit greatly from the various projects and initiatives run by CEIS.
- Practical support to improve interview skills, application form filling, etc.
- Support into employment with access into local vacancies.
- Remove barriers that might be holding you back from gaining employment.
- Help to improve CVs, cover letters and job search.
- Improve confidence, motivation and physical wellbeing.
- Help with developing computer skills.
- Ongoing training in various industries such as care, hospitality, retail and customer service.
- SQA Accredited training such as CSCS, Personal License REHIS, Emergency First Aid.
- Access to local work experience opportunities.
CEIS have offices in Irvine (01294) 322707 & Stevenston (01294) 607002.
More Recent Articles On Irvine Beat FM