From 1pm on Friday Lunchtime With Barry Reilly, join us on Irvine Beat FM for the Pop-Up Pop Quiz
- It’s Just For Fun (it’s about the prestige rather than the prizes)
- It’s Winner Stays On
- It’s Just For Lockdown
- It’s A Good Old Fashioned Music Phone-in Quiz On The Radio
We are looking for contestants.
How’s your music knowledge? Give this a go.
We’ll even let you choose the decade for your questions.
Apply to be a contestant by filling in the form below or emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
Simple really. 10 questions on music. 10 seconds to answer each question.
5 of them will be on your specialist decade. That’s right, we let you pick a decade that your music knowledge is strongest, and at least half of your questions will be from that decade.
The other 5 will be randomly picked from our database so will be down to luck if you know them.
Every Friday for the duration of lockdown (until the schools go back) we will have two players. It’s a head to head. Last week’s winner vs this week’s new contestant. Winner stays on.
Terms: By Entering You Agree…
- We are on live radio so you have to watch you language.
- During live calls we ask you to turn down your radio in the background. We run a 15 second delay so background radio noise could be very distracting.
- If you win, we’ll invite you back on the next week so if entering we need you to be able to speak to us for a few minutes every Friday between 1pm and 2pm (until someone takes your title).
- And that’s it. These are all the terms and conditions. It’s just for fun really so let’s not go overboard with “terms”.
Just for fun, our scoreboard cleverly calculates the average score as we go.
Get yourself entered into this. It’s an old-fashioned “pop quiz on the radio”.
GDPR: Information that you submit in this form will not be shared and will be digitally shredded after use.
Week 1 Jan 29th
Alan vs Kim.
Week 2 Feb 5th
Choat from Kilmarnock vs Alan from Stevenston
Week 3 Feb 12th
Winner stays on so it’s Choat in Kilmarnock vs Adam in Irvine.