Terms, Conditions, Privacy & Cookies
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Offer you free services/content (thanks to advertising such as Google Ads)
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Make our marketing more efficient
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
You Can Decline
Cookies are automatically set to run when browsing this site. You will be given the option to accept or reject when you first use this site.
If you have set your browser to reject all cookies, this page may not load or operate properly.
The Legal, Boring, Small-Print Stuff.
Effective Date: January 1st 2023.
Information we collect
We may collect personal information from you in a variety of ways, including when you visit our website, fill out a form, or interact with our website in any other way. We may collect the following types of personal information:
- Email address
- IP address
- Location data
- Usage data
We may also collect non-personal information about your visit to our website, such as the pages visited, the time spent on the website, and the referring website.
Use of information
We may use the information we collect from you to improve our website and personalize your experience. We may also use the information to send periodic emails or to display personalized advertisements. We will not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to third parties.
We use appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, or alteration. However, no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is 100% secure.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these websites.
Changes to this policy